Meeeee <3

Sunday, April 22, 2007



It's not a very good pic. but it gives you an idea. I love this kid. He's been there for me in everything. I mean I can't remember a time when he wasn't around. We met in sunday school when we were 3 or 4. We weren't really close but still we were friends. We went to school together from like gr.1 till gr.4 when he left me for traditional school. I remember in gr.4 when he used to read out of the king james version and no one could understand him and then he would cry because he loved to read out of the bible and still does today. Or in like gr.3 when he used to marry Annastasia Unger at the "boy tree" in the back field as we used to call it.


We went to California/Disneyland together like a year ago, man was that ever fun. but i tell ya after like 10 days in a vehicle with someone tha tyou're not used to spending 10 days non-stop with it can get pretty annoying, but still one of teh best memories ever. (We also took a trip to Drum-heller together to see the dinosaurs)

Gabe is the one freind that I have known the longest. We bicker allllll the time. Who cleans this, who does that, who spends too much time in the bathroom/on the phone, who is more annoying, and whose turn it is on msn. We bicker about everything, but whenever we get together it's always soo much fun.

Nothing like good ol' nachoes with hot chocolate and a little bit of Jackie Chan in "tuxedo"

I don't know how many friends that I've introduced that later he's said, "man, she was cute."

I love Gabe like he was my brother/cousin/friend/whatever-else.
There is SO much more. If you ask me about any time in my life, I could bet you that there is a 99% chance that Gabe was there or was around when it happened. He is the best person ever and today, I don't know, something was just like hmm I miss Gabe. I wanna laugh and forget everything that's going on.

So gabe, Love yah buddy, and Miss you lots. Please come visiti instead of boring ol' Whistler:P



** Wait, I forgot something....he's the FUNNIEST PERSON ALIVE!!! anytime you are sad or whateve,r he'll make you more sad because your belly starts to hurt from laughing so hard.**

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Gabe said...

Nice, I feel so loved!!!!!


ps does your "belly" hurt yet..?

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Mark said...

w00t, I feel the same Gabe, 3 CHEEERS FOR GABE
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP-- Oh wait, that was 3..

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger The Lang 6 said...

yeah, i like him!

-Dan

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger boy.tree.xo said...

Heyy....it's me anna from valley.....say hey to gabe for me......I havn't seen you in ages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home